Saturday, 29 September 2012

Exciting crafty news.

Hiya everyone :) It is finally the weekend :D What a busy week it has been for me, from collecting a new car to the best crafty news *ever*.
 
As many of you will know I was a Guest Designer for the fabulous Sarah Hurley, and I was asked if I would like to be a permanent member...needless to say I didn't even have to think about my answer :D I love being part of this amazing Design Team of very talented and all round great girlies. 
 
Oooo, I also have a new DT badge *happy dance*

 
 
One of the highlights of my 3 months was working on the gorgeous Lookbook, which has great inspiration for using Sarahs range.  It has proved so popular that there will be a second one, and Sarah is looking for project submissions for the new Lookbook Volume 2.  Pop over to Sarahs Blog post to find out all the information, it is a very exciting time for us :D
 
 
Hope you all have a wander over to the website and have a browse, have a great weekend :D xx



6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Carol, a lovely addition to our little team :-) *big hugs* Elaine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Hope it all goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations hun, very well deserved
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x