Friday 7 September 2012

New DT announcement

And it's the weekend, happy happy happy!!

I am delighted to announce I am joining the very talented ladies on the Just Some Lines Design Team.  They have an amazing range of digi stamps in their store, and I will have lots of fun making creations with them.

The first challenge I am taking part in is "Use more than one colouring medium". I scratched my head for a while with this one, then realised I could use Promarkers and Distress Inks, result.  I used Paula Stands for my card and used autumnal colours now that the leaves are starting to turn.


Ingredients
Digi Paper
Coloured with Promarkers, Kuretake Art & Graphic and Sakura Glitter pens,
Distress inks in Broken China and Evergreen Bough
Ticket from Whimsy Stamps
Ribbon, gems and craft card from stash.

I hope you pop over to Just Some Lines and join us :0)

I would like to enter her into the following challenges;
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Colours of Autumn
Lexi's Creations - Autumn Colours
Lollipop Crafts - Fall Frolic
The Pink Elephant Challenge - Use patterned paper


7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new DT place Carol.
    I love your card, the image is so cute and the colours are beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge this week.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    Carol... Congrats on your new DT!~
    Absolutely Beautiful Creation! Great JOB!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts. Good Luck!~
    -Sony LC-DT
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Carol, love the sweet image and great colours....Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Congrats on your new DT.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card lovely colours and image.

    Thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrat's on the new DT! Great card! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, lovely image and layout. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations for our Autumn Colours Challenge hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great card!I love the image.Congratulations on your DT post.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x