Monday 24 September 2012

Today's the day...

We collect our new car *happy dance* Hubby and I are so excited, I have hardly slept.  I decided to  make a thank you card for the poor fella who has had to deal with us and our endless questions and requests ;-) 

As we are getting a Mini, I felt the Mini papers from the Sarah Hurley Britannia Kit would be perfect.


Ingredients
Thank You stamp from Papermania
Blue paper and card blank from stash.

I hope you like this card, and have a great Monday xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Carol although I'm suspecting yours may not be quite the same colour??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card - If you need somewhere to park I'll open my boot lol xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x