Tuesday 2 October 2012

An apple a day...

Keeps the craft bug at play. And today I have used the new Farmers Market Digi Kit from Sarah Hurley to make this card.  It is full of delicious autumnal goodies, from leaves to acorns and great sentiments and papers too.
 
I chose to create a scene using two of the different papers, then popped some apple trees and apples on it.  I printed it out, then 3d foamed another wee apple tree for some dimension. I used Glossy  Accents to make some of the apples shiny and I love the effect :D  I made the sentiment using banners from the kit and the sentiment also comes in the kit.

 
Ingredients
Glossy Accents
Kraft card blank
1mm foam squares

I hope you like this and that you have a look at some of Sarahs other items that are available n her Etsy shop.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
Dutch Dare Card Challenges - Clean and Simple
Moving Along With the Times - Seeing Red

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is wonderful Carol… those shiny rosy apples look really fab!! Love the layout and sentiment!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
    Big Hugs
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable apples. Thanks for sharing with Dutch Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, thank you for sharing with us at Dutch Dare. And good luck.

    Caz xx DDCC. DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks absolutely adorable. Love the design with the apple trees and grass forming a scene and the touch with the added sentiment. Thanks for playing at Dutch Dare Card Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back thursday for another challenge. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x