Thursday 25 October 2012

It's been a while

Since I blogged, so now I am back with a vengance.  First of all here are some fab wee Halloween items that I made this morning using Sarah Hurleys fab Witching Hour Halloween digi kit.  I love the idea of the embellishments on a stick for popping into Halloween cupcakes, so decided to try and make my own. I am really pleased with the result.

 
 I always have wee bags of sweeties ready for "Trick or Treaters, or "Guisers" as we call them in Scotland, and thought the journalling cards in the kit were perfect for this, I have added some images from the kit onto the cards too :)
 
I am really loving playing with the digi kits, there are so many things you can do with them, the only limit is your imagination  :)

I would like to enter them into the following challenges;
Decorate to Celebrate -Party Decoration(Halloween Party)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x