Saturday 7 June 2014

Light nights and summer brights.

I'm a bit late with my blog post for  my Sarah Hurley 365 Challenge make, and this time the theme is Summer Brights. It is such a lovely cheery post to look through with my awesome teamies making super cheery bright projects, perfect on a grey rainy day like today!

I decided to finally dabble in Project Life, which is quite a big step for me as I have only made a few Scrapbook Lay Outs. 

I subscribe to Sarah's A Few of My Favourite Things Kit and after re-organising them I discovered so many pretty things I had totally forgotten about. How shameful is that?  I love how all the kits work well together and with other goodies in Sarah's Shop like this awesome Moustache Washi Tape! I chose to do the month of January, rather than trying to do one week, I looked through my piccies on my mobile and printed out 4 of my favourite. I then had great fun picking out papers, stamps, embellies and colours to work with. I added some dimension by layer sentiments and shapes on with 3D Foam. Here are the results.








Ingredients
Papers, Journalling Cards, Stamps - A Few of My Favourite Things Kit
Sequins, plain papers, punches, dies from stash.


I hope you like my PL page and will join in with the Summer Brights Challenge this month.

I would like to enter the following challenges;
Craftitude - Pop It Up
Get Inky-  - Summer Crafty
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. great project, thanks for joining us at craftitude, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Craftitude

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x