Monday 9 June 2014

A World Of Imagination Sneak Peeks

Hello! I am so excited to welcome you here from my lovely teamie Jaine's Blog as part of the Sarah Hurley World of Imagination blog hop Launch. Sarah has been working on this range for over a year, and we are all so excited to share some of the range with you!

I am delighted to share this amazing Tutu Crown with you!!!!! I LOVE it and cannot wait until I can get one for myself, after all who can resist a bit of princess chic when we are crafting? And best of all, they come in a range of colours.

 

Each of us teamies will be showing an exciting item that is part of the new range, and if you comment on all of the blogs, the Mayor of Make Believe will be waiting for you to comment on the final blog and he will pick one lucky winner to receive the item of their choice! But please don't wait as the draw closes on the 15th at midnight GMT.

It's time now for you to hop over to the lovely Ria's Blog. Thanks for popping by today x 


3 comments:

  1. hahaha......princess chic, hilarious xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is stunning I can think of lots of little (and big) girls who would love this. x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x