Monday 6 April 2015

Thinking Of You

Hello from a very sunny Glasgow! Hope you are having a lovely Easter weekend. We have had a great one so far, lots of relaxing, crafting and chocolate eating!

Today I am going to share a really quick card I made yesterday and it is also quite a clean and simple card. 

I used the Sheltering Tree set from Stampin Up.  It is photopolymer (clear) so super easy to layer up.  I made the trunk grey, then used Versa Mark for the foliage and sprinkled with pink embossing powder and used my heat tool.  I then used Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to add some "sky".  The sentiment also comes from the set.



Ingredients
Memento Grey Flannel Ink
Tumbled Glass DI
Versa Mark
Pink Embossing powder

Thanks for visiting today, hope you like the card.x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x