Thursday 9 April 2015

Fairies and Toadstools!

Hello, today I am sharing a card that has 2 of my favourite things - Fairies and Toadstools.

I decided it was time to look out my Promarkers and Flexmarkers and colour in. Sometimes we all need to escape from real life and take some time out to play. I love the Gorjuss Girl stamps and have one or two *cough* that I like to colour in.  I found a lovely piece of cardstock in my stash and decided to use the colours on it for my Fairy and the die cut toadstools. I have left a wee space at the top right corner so I can pop a sentiment onto once I decide if I can part with it lol.


Ingredients
Gorjuss Girl Stamp
Toadstool & Grass dies
Papers from Stash

I hope you like this card, and it inspires you to look out your pens and have a play!

Carol x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x