Friday 27 March 2015

"Hoppy Easter"

Hi, I've been lucky enough to have a few days crafting which resulted in an overhaul of the craft room and 3 cards in 24 hours! I know, I am in total shock!

The first card I am going to share is something different for me as it involves glitter card, not just any glitter card but Stix 2 Stardust Glitter Card which is non shed and great for people like me who are not a fan of bits of glitter everywhere.

Seeing as it is roughly a week to Easter, I thought I should make something Eastery! I bought this stamp set I used ages ago and rediscovered it in my tidy up, it's great when that happens isn't it? It is a set from MFT and comes with a selection of goodies you can stamp in the basket, so you can use it for occasions other than Easter.

I coloured it with my Promarkers, something I haven't done for a wee while.


Ingredients
MFT Stamps
Stardust Glitter Card From Stix2 in Lilac and Yellow
Adhesives - 6mm DST1mm 3D Foam PadsPVA Glue from Stix2
Corner Die
Flower Card from Stash

Thanks for popping by today, I think I may have forgotten to mention my exciting news that I am now part of the Stix2 Design Team, so look out for more makes using their great products!

Carol xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x