Sunday 15 March 2015

Happy Mothers Day!

Hello, and Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely crafty mummys. Whether you have a kiddie or a furry baby, or are a Godmother or an auntie.

I would like to share a card I made for my sister for Mothers Day as she is my Godmother.

As some of you may know I am a Stampin Up demo, and I have used Painted Blossoms Papers and the fab Lotus Blossom Stamp Set which is part of Saleabration.

 Ingredients
Painted Blossom Papers & Lotus Blossom Stamp Set from my Online Stampin Up Store
Ribbon & Pink Paper from stash
3d Foam Pads & DST from Stix 2


I just love the versatility of this stamp set, you can use it for any occasion and with any colour scheme you fancy.

Thanks for popping by today, Carol x

1 comment:

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x