Saturday 29 June 2013

Somewhere over the rainbow.

It's been a couple of weeks since I blogged, not been feeling great and haven't been crafting, a sure sign I'm poorly lol. Today I went into the craft room and decided to have a play with some new stash that arrived a couple of weeks ago, that has been lying unloved.

I decided to try something a bit different for me, and used the Borders, Corners and Banner Stamps from Sarah Hurley, and lots of different colours of ink.

I cut a piece of white card and stamped with the thin chevrons, I only inked each colour once, the paler colour is the second generation ink so it fades perfectly. I popped some small diamontes onto it, and contrasted it with navy thick chevrons at the bottom. The sentiment is one of my favourites from Stampin Up.


Ingredients
Memento Ink Pads
Sentiment and matching punch from Stampin' Up
White card and diamontes from stash.

Here's hoping the rainbow is a sign of improvement for me, I also discovered today I had won the Masculine Challenge over at Jellypark Challenges and have been invited to be on the DT for One Stitch At A Time, so it's been an exciting day for me :)

Hope you like the card, have a good weekend. Carol xx

I would like to enter the following challenges;
Card Crafters Circle - Happy Birthday
Inspire me Fridays - Anything Goes
Stampin For The Weekend - Anything Goes
A.R.T. Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craft - CAS, not for flowers.



4 comments:

  1. How neat, I love those colorful chevrons! Thanks for joining us at the A.R.T. "Anything Goes" challenge this week, and we hope you'll join us again next week too! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colourful card Carol.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning and I love the combination of bright colours, thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the design! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x