Thursday 13 June 2013

Now for something udderly different!

Sorry for the awful puns, but this post is for a "Mooooving Home" card, and I couldn't resist.

An online crafty friend of mine has recently moved and her lovely wee girl loves everything bovine, so I decided to make a coo themed card for them.

I used some cow print digi papers, and a cute cow digi which I coloured with Promarkers. I decided to stick to black and white and added some spotty ribbon and some teeny tiny pearls, that really didn't want to go onto the card going by the amount of times I had to capture them from my crafty mat haha.


Hope you like it :D

I would like to enter the following challenges with it;
Crafty Ribbons - Anything goes with ribbon
My Heart Pieces - Clean & simple
ABC Challenges - I Heart Animals
CAS on Sunday - Black & White plus one(pink)
Corrosive Challenges - Animal antics


4 comments:

  1. What fun!
    Thanks for entering crafty ribbons challenge
    P x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love repeating themes! Thank you for playing along with My Heart Pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS on Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the two rounded corners and great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge!
    {hugs}
    Regan

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x