Sunday 18 October 2015

A Gorjuss wee card!

Hi, today I would like to share a card that I made during the week. A while ago I coloured this wee Gorjuss Girl in with just Sepia toned Promarkers after seeing Sarah Hurley demo it, I popped the image into a safe place and just recently rediscovered her.

I opted for pinks and browns to keep the card nice and simple. I haven't put a sentiment on the card yet...


Here is a side on view so you can see the dimension on the card.

I coloured the stars in with a Sakura glitter gel pen to add some subtle sparkle.

Ingredients
Gorjuss Girl Stamp
Promarkers
Basic Grey & V&A Papers
Sakura Glitter Pen
Gems, papers from stash.

Thanks for popping by today, I have some exciting news to share this week so remember and pop back.  Have a great week,Carol xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x