Sunday 28 December 2014

One stamp set...

Hello, it's been a while since I Blogged. My laptop died with all my digi stuff on it, and I am starting out fresh again, it's going to take a while lol.Time to catch up!

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and are looking forward to a fantastic New Year. We have a very busy and exciting few days ahead and I can't wait! Anyway back to Blogging lol.
 
I tend to buy a few different stamp sets at Christmas and make lots of different cards, however this year I fell in love with a stamp set from Stampin Up.  It is really versatile and can be used for Halloween, Christmas, New Home and many more options. So here are a few of the Christmas cards I made using them.


 
Challenge
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
I actually forgot to take a picture of the finished card with this one!
 
 
As you can see there are lots of options for them, and I have had great fun playing with them.
 
 


2 comments:

  1. They are lovely versatile stamps and your cards are beautiful! Thank you for sharing with the Southern Girls!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice ... Thanks for playing around with Southern Girls Challenge ... DT Neha

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x