Tuesday 10 December 2013

It's The Most Wonderful Time of The Year!!

How exciting, 2 weeks today is Christmas Eve!! I love this time of year, always have, and always wondered if it is something to do with my name lol.

Yesterday I decided to finally make my Christmas cards that I have to post, and I used The Most Wonderful Time Digi Kit from Sarah Hurley.  As most of you know my style is mainly clean and simple, and I decided to stick with this for my Christmas cards. I adore the tree digi that I used on the front of this card and felt it really should be the focus of the card.  I printed it and the backing papers onto glossy photo paper and had to put the flash off when I took a picture, as it was just reflecting the flash too much!  I popped on some silver mirri card just to add something extra.


Ingredients
Glossy photo paper
silver mirri card

I hope everyone is getting into the festive spirit and is having The Most Wonderful Time

I would like to enter the following challenges;
Clear it Out - Anything goes with stash(mirri card)
Ladybug Crafts Ink - Keep it clean and simple
Paperminutes - Christmas with traditional symbols(tree)
SweetStamps - Simple Christmas
CAS on Sunday - Christmas


7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! Love the tree with all the words inside of it! Thank you for joining the challenge at SweetStamps.com and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and I love the word tree. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous *simple* card. Love the wording and fonts you chose! hanks for joining us at SweetStamps.com this week for the Simple Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card!! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful idea! Thanks for showing it for paperminutes.
    hugs
    mamapia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great CAS card, thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts Ink this challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x