Friday 25 October 2013

Black, white and one other colour.

Is  the theme over at Kitty Bee Designs Challenge Blog, and I opted to use hot pink as my other colour with this super cute Zebra digi stamp.

It is such a versatile image, which you will see from the creations my team mates have made. It is always good to have a digi in your collection that you can use for births, congratulations, birthdays or just a note card.

I coloured her using a Magenta  and Cool Grey Promarkers. I got my backing papers from The Papeterie in Aberdeen, and their papers are just divine. The punch is from Stampin' Up and the adorable "Make A Wish" sentiment is from Sarah Hurley.


I hope you can join us this time with our "Black, White and one other colour" at Kitty Bee Designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x