Thursday 1 November 2012

Remember, remember...

The 5th of November, gunpowder, treason and plot.  It's almost Guy Fawkes night, and the theme over at the Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog this month is "Fireworks".  So I decided on a night time scene using my favourite kit, Oz and a hot air balloon from Woodland Whimsies.  I created the scene where Dorothy is returning home from Oz and made some fireworks in the background from gems.
 
I printed out 2 hot air balloons from the Woodland Whimsies kit, cut them out, then used one as a template to make the Oz balloon.  I coloured the basket with Promarkers.  There are lots of amazing papers in the Oz kit, and I used the "Yellow Brick Road" paper as a base for the scene, and used the "Oz" papers for the balloon.  I also used the digi stamps in the kit to make the Wizard, Dorothy and of course ToTo. The fab sentiment is also from the kit, if you like the Wizard of Oz you will love this kit and use it time and time again.



I hope you like this card, and join in with us this month.

There is still time to get your creations submitted to the next Sarah Hurley Lookbook, with all the information you need here. Why not join in?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x