Saturday 4 August 2012

Christmas is coming...

I know, it's only August but this year I decided to *try* and be a bit more organised.  So yesterday I made a start on my Christmas Cards.  

I have made the poem the focal point for the card,  you should be able to read the poem through without being distracted by other features on the card.

Hope you like them.


Ingredients
DCWV Christmas Wishes
Gems and spotty paper from stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
Jingle Belles - Santa baby(The backing paper is full of toys, gingerbread men and other fab things Santa would have)
Cutie Pie Challenges - Christmas in July

Here are some of the other colour combinations to give you an idea of how versatile the stamp is.



Have a fab weekend :o)







4 comments:

  1. such a cool & unique design, and i love the way the poem is featured! i also love that you've chosen a bunch of different papers and colorways for variety! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to show the versatility of that design ... thanks for joining us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely colour combinations! Well done for making a start on your Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x