Tuesday 16 August 2011

Hello from a rainy and cold Glasgow.

Hi, haven't blogged for a few days...been busy ;)

I have been selling some of my excess crafty bits on Facebook, so I've been packing them up and posting them. It's a great way to get new stash without spending lots of money.

Yesterday hubby took me to my local craft shop and got me some pretties, got a gorgeous new butterfly stamp, daisy punch some new card candy, textured card, mirri card, Tim Holtz ticket die, Sizzix extender thingy and some inks :)

Haven't had time to play today as I was at my local residents meeting, can you believe I was asked to be on the committee??? Me a shy retiring person too ;)

Tomorrow we are planning a trip through to Edinburgh for lunch, fingers crossed it stays dry xx

1 comment:

  1. Carol! I had no idea you had a blog, you dark horse you, lolol!

    Hope you have an excellent day tomorrow and Malky spoils you rotten!

    Helen xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I really appreciate it, Carol x